Are you trying to learn 4G LTE and any of this sounds familiar?
- “There is so much to know and I don’t know where to start. I don’t understand if something is important and how all the parts fit together”
- “I am learning various steps but I don’t understand the big picture and why things work the way they do “
- “I can go through tutorials and read on the various websites but still I don’t get clarity “
- “I don’t fully understand the theory and I cannot translate what I learn into my own projects and work “
Maybe you want to change career and get a higher paid job that is in high demand year after year. Maybe you want to become a freelance consultant and enjoy the freedom of working from anywhere in the world.
Regardless of your goals, starting to learn how to use the knowledge you learned in the past can be frustrating. It’s easy to get lost in the huge amount of things you need to learn to get the next job or get yourself ready for the next project. At the beginning many things might not make any sense at all and when you sit down on your work desk, you end up feeling like it’s worthless.
You have started many books and attended courses, but none of them fits your situation, and then you console yourself saying to yourself, “I need to learn more about the background of the technology, read more and only THEN I will be able to understand it all “.
Everybody’s approach seems to be to make you get a copy of the slides, books and presentations in your laptops, expecting you to pick up the concepts by yourself, but you are missing out the underlying logic of how the whole LTE system works. And when you don’t have friends into Telecommunications and ICT domain, it’s easy to feel alone.
If this is how you feel, you came to the right place. Join today.
Hi, I am Azar Taufique and I help people that want to learn 4G LTE understand where to start, what is important to learn and how to be able to make the big picture and all the puzzles fit together.
After working for 8 years in Telecommunications industry for many small and big clients, I know exactly what is needed to make you learn LTE faster and to the point.
- Having a straight to the point, step by step detailed roadmap that tells you exactly where to start, what to learn and in what order, even if you are approaching LTE for the first time.
- Not find yourself anymore googling and browsing a huge amount of articles and tutorials trying to figure out what you should learn first
- Understanding the logic and underlying concepts of how 4G LTE works without having to copy someone else’s presentations, slides, PDFs and notes. If you don’t understand this, you won’t be able to get the best jobs with highest pay
- Being able to picture in your mind the right solution for every problem you will find when answering a client call, finishing or starting a new project every time.
- Knowing how to make any particular technical problem your clients are facing into the next business opportunity a reality. This is what makes you able to work on great project for the best companies or to start your own and become independent.
Here’s what to do next: signup for my newsletter below and to start getting exclusive material on 4G LTE I don’t share anywhere else.